FIERASTRAU CIRCULAR AUTOMAT DE RETEZAT KP 500 AUTOMAT
|KP 500 AUTOMAT
|Overall electrical input
|10 kW (12 kW)
|3 x 380V / 50Hz
|8 bar (0,8 Mpa)
|350 l/min. (depends on number of the cuts and the presence of ejector)
|2 x 120 mm – 30 m/s
in the production of pallets and other wooden packaging products. It was designed to replace a heavy physical work, eliminate operator’s errors, was able to fast change of shortened lengths in great variability of orders and could also handle a wide range of input lengths. All this together brings great material saving, often up to 25% time saving on material processing units and last but not at least far easier and safer work for the operator.
Of course there are security features that ensure security of work on the rip saw. The machine fulfils the strictest demands on security of work follows from relevant EC regulations and directives.
– saw blade disc 500 or 550 mm
– engine power 5,5 kW or 7,5 kW
– saw feed speed into the cut continuously regulated
– upper pneumatic pressure on the cut piece
– tolerance of maximum accuracy of the positioning material +/- 0,5 mm
– LCD Touch Screen control panel
– Lateral tilt of the table of the cutting unit is 8°
– for input timber of length to 5,2 m or 6,2 m
– variant of machine construction – left (ie. material input from the right)
– smooth steel input table
– AC servo drive unit – high precision, long service life, minimum noise
– linear feed of the travel carriage integrated on the solid closed profile
– continuous feed speed control from 0 to 60 m/min.
– start of the loader feed – food pedal
– sufficient performance of the feeder for heavy sections
– possibility of processing material in the packet
– measurement of the length of components
– length combination of cut controlled according to the selected program
– lateral tilt of the input table 8°
– steel table of the length 2 m (or according to the customer’s requirement)
– lateral tilt of the input conveyor is 8°
Basic Equipment Functions
1. Individual cut
Manual feeding of the material is done by two buttons or by setting length values on the
Touch Screen. Start by foot pedal. Use for individual cuts.
2. Manual mode
There is one value that is set for whole length of the input material. Start is done by foot pedal. The cutting is done automatically for whole material, based on set value. Reverse movement is moved on default value according to length of input material. Usage is also for production of cubes. Advantage is also fast change of values according to frequent variation
of input lengths.
3. Automat mode
This mode is adjusted to ensure maximum yield of material by setting of required value that
is combined for whole input material length. There is possibility of front cut setting. Reverse movement is moved on default value according to length of input material
Number of lengths in program is 10. Number of program is 15. Fast and simply program overwriting. High variability. usage for big range of cover products.
The machine can be operated by one operator. Location of the second operator is limited by weight and amount of found material which the attendance has to place in manually into the machine.
Cross-cut saw capacity
The capacity of production is determined by dimensions of processed material, by its length and by produced assortment. For calculation is used value of maximal pusher feed speed up
to 60 m/min. and speed of 1 cut approximately 3 sec. It is processed about 10 – 13 m3 of
palette boards, or about 13 thousand cubes for palette production.
Further possible expansion of the machine KP 500 Automat
Automatic cross-cut saw is possible to complete by manipulation elements on output of the machine. On the output there is a possibility to use the driven roller conveyors with pneumatic ejectors for the packet to the lateral gravitaty slip way.